3 Gate Installation Projects Which Are Perfect for Summer | FenceLab
With summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about how you can get your property ready for summer activities. In this post, we look at three gate installation projects that are perfect for this time of the year: park fencing, pool fencing, and school fencing.
1. Park fencing
Parks become extremely popular during summer, especially for families. When choosing a fencing style, keep these three aspects in mind:
- Safety. The fence must have no sharp edges and the materials should be durable. Parks experience a lot of activity, particularly from kids. It’s important that the fencing style and materials are designed with this in mind to avoid injuries.
- Durability. The fence must be made of durable material, such as aluminium. Using a durable material will result in a fence that lasts a long time, as well as preventing injuries and damage to the fence. Aluminium fencing doesn’t rust over time, making it the perfect choice if your park is located in a coastal area or in a region that experiences heavy rainfall.
- Compliance. The park fencing must comply with all government and municipal regulations. All park fencing styles from FenceLab comply with local laws and health & safety regulations.
2. Pool fencing
If you have a pool on your property, it’s a good time to start preparing a fence installation. Pools are very popular during the summer. However, when building a fence, it must be designed with functionality in mind. Not only does it need to serve its role in support and protection (especially from kids), but the fence must also keep debris, such as branches, out of the area.
If you live in an area with a lot of wildlife, the fence must be impenetrable from the outside. Furthermore, the height and structure of the fencing must comply with pool health and safety regulations. We provide a range of pool fencing styles, all made from durable and rust-resistant materials.
3. School fencing
The summer holidays are the perfect time to install a fence. The summer holidays last approximately six weeks until the start of the new school year. This provides plenty of time to plan and install your school fence. Before starting your school fence project, think of what purpose it will be used for:
- Will it be used for a new outdoor sports area?
- Will you redo the whole school perimeter fencing?
Each fence needs to have its own purpose laid out before starting the design process. School fencing needs to be durable as there are a lot of activities throughout the year, and the fence structure must also be high enough to prevent children from climbing it. Discussing your school fence project with a gate installation expert will ensure you make the right choice in terms of design, functionality, and materials.
FenceLab: Your gate installation experts
Let your projects come to life with help from FenceLab. From design to fabrication, we create secure and durable fencing for all your needs. Learn more about our process and contact us today for a quote or to discuss your next gate installation project.